- Massage therapy may not be suited for all clients
- Clients actively struggling with trauma and grief are encouraged to also seek out professional psychotherapy.
- I am not responsible for thoughts and feelings that may come up for you during a treatment session, which is why I encourage psychotherapy to help process emotions that may arise.
- Clients will never be judged for any emotional releases that occur during a treatment session.
- I promise to respect all of my clients and their trauma and healing process and expect my clients to respect me as well.
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated or permitted.
- Lewd comments, actions or gestures made before, during or after a session, will result in immediate termination of the client-provider relationship.
- Lewd actions or behaviors exhibited during a massage will result in immediate termination of the massage service, payment in full being collected for the service and the authorities being contacted.
- Payment is required at the time of service for established clients and before the first service for new clients booking online
- Cash, venmo and credit cards are accepted
- Tips are never expected but always appreciated
- Pre-natal massage can be received after the first trimester unless a note from a doctor is provided allowing for first trimester massage
- You must inform the therapist of pregnancy before the massage can be preformed
Medical Conditions Policy
- If you are sick and have a contagious medical condition, please notify the therapist as soon as possible so we can reschedule your session
- Inform your therapist of any medical concerns or conditions that may affect your ability to safely receive bodywork
- If you are under the care of a physician, provide a note clearing you for massage therapy
- Savannah Rose Mobile Massage strives to create a safe, accepting environment for everyone
- We do not discriminate due to age, gender identity, sexuality, religion, national origin, immigration status or disability
- We proudly support the LGBTQ+ community
- New clients must call to book a session
- Sessions are by appointment only and can be booked online or by phone at (620) 228-0449
- 24-hour notice is preferred for bookings but not required
- 24-hour notice must be given for all cancellations.
- Failure to give adequate notice will result in the full cost of the session being charged and billed to the client
- Refunds will not be given for gift certificates or completed sessions