In response to recent recommendations Savannah Rose Mobile Massage will be closed until further notice in an attempt to flatten the curve of COVID-19 infection rates. Thank you for your understanding during this trying time. If you would like to help support my business during this time please purchase gift certificates to be redeemed after the health crisis is averted.
I hope everyone finds themselves well! I wanted to take time to let you know what I’m doing to keep myself and you safe during the Coronavirus outbreak! As always, I am committed to practicing the highest standards of hygiene and care. There is no reason to panic as we go through this pandemic together. Follow the safety precautions that have been released by the CDC and stay informed as things change, by following official sources and not getting caught up in the hysteria.
Here are some steps we can all take to keep eachother safe:
- Avoid handshakes for the time being, opt instead for elbow or foot tapping instead.
- Wash your hands frequently and for at least 20 seconds at a time. Singing through the chorus of your favorite song a few times is a great way to keep track!
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Clean doorknobs and high touch areas frequently with disinfectant wipes.
- Practice social distancing by avoiding large group functions and gatherings, stand at least 6 feet away from others in public spaces.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, stay in and call your doctor, especially if you have been to an area with a high concentration of COVID-19.
- Always cover your face when sneezing or coughing, using a tissue or your arm and not your hands.
- If you are in a high risk group, stay in as much as possible to avoid contracting the virus.
Some extra safety precautions I’ve implemented for massage sessions:
- If you feel ill, with cold or flu-like symptoms or have a fever, or have had a fever in the previous week, I ask that you reschedule your session for 2 weeks out. You will not be charged for rescheduling or cancelling during this time.
- No handshaking and I will be asking all clients to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before we begin our work.
- I will continue to be cleaning the massage table before and after our sessions.
- I will continue to wash my hands per CDC guidelines before and after sessions.
- I will wear nitrile gloves, upon request.
- If I become ill with cold or flu-like symptoms or have a fever, or if I come into contact with someone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19, I will cancel all sessions for a two week period and self-quarantine.
Thank you for sticking with me during this trying time, I appreciate everyone of you who have made every moment of my work worthwhile.